Dysgraphia: Your Essential Guide is a how to book packed with a wealth of information that is getting a lot of attention from parents, teachers and therapists!
"Occupational Therapist Helen Painter has created a solid resource for those who work with, have, or know children with dysgraphia".
Dysgraphia: Your Essential Guide held the #1 spot on Amazon.com in Learning Disabilities within its first 2 weeks of being published.
Described as "Brilliant" with *****5 stars!
In this book, you will learn:
- The 3 types of dysgraphia
- Who should diagnose each type
- How to remediate a motor dysgraphia, (with downloads from this website!)
- Questions answered about IEPs and 504s
- When to use computer software and which ones to use
- Complete resource guide with links
- Competitively priced at just $2.99!
Helen Painter, MA, OTR/L is an occupational therapist with over 20 years experience working with children with dysgraphia and other learning disabilities. She has worked in 3 countries and 5 states in the U.S. and has supported dozens of school districts!
Helen has worked with teachers, parents, assistive technology specialists, and school psychologists to bring you this comprehensive guide to helping your child get on the right side of handwriting again.